Sunday, August 23, 2009

I have been MIA Bad blogger



I have been so busy with work and then we had fair for a week. Ugg!! Sorry for being MIA.I am home and life should slow down here in a bit. I have pics of the girls with their sheep that they shown and sold at fair. Emma is the younger and it was her first year she received blues (1st) in her events and Maranda the elder received blues in her events as well. They both did a great job!! We do have one more fair in Sept. But just Maranda will be showing.

I do hope to get back to my bears and paper piecings. I have been busy at work coloring some digi stamps when my students are busy. I hope to make them into card sets. I will show pics when I have them finished.

I have been stopping in here and there and reading your blogs. And looking at all your beautiful work!!

Well I better get have a blessed night!!

1 comment:

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry