Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Sunflower Dressed Tear Bear on Ebay



I have been a bad blogger for the last couple of weeks,,sorry!! :)

I am working close to 50 hours a week and just haven't had the time to do the extra's. I have had a few bears done for a while just no time to list them. I have how ever spent a little time keeping up with all my favorites, beautiful work all!!

I have also started to playing around with digital stamping and coloring them using my SU markers. I am going to be making a set of cards for our local fair and then give them as a gift.

Talk about fair that is coming up real soon and we will just be chasing our tails, well I will be. I am using some of Lisa's lambs to decorate the barn. I will post pics when it is all done.

Well I better get I do have to worl today.

Oh, this bear that I have pictured is on Ebay for those of you that are interested.

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry