Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I have it partially figured out!

Thanks to a friend (Kimm ;) across the states I have figured out how I can give you an svg file. But I am not going to at this time be able to have it for instant down load. In time yes. As soon as I figure out how to list all file types at once....lol....but any how if you are interest in a svg of any files you will need to e-mail me. I will then send it to you. Make sure you put in the subject what file you are wanting. So if you go to my contact me at the top of the page it will take you to my e-mail link.

So are you all ready for the family, the cooking? Me,partially, still have to get a couple things make the pies today. I or should I say my son, makes fresh pumpkin pie. We use real pumpkin in our pies. Hey I was watching a cooking show and did you know that most canned pumpkin is yellow squash with pumpkin?? That is why someones fresh made tastes so different.

So I may not get on in a couple days with the family and the shopping on Black Friday. Yes, I am one who gets up and goes real early to the stores...lol....hey you get some really great deals. but who knows I might need to escape...lol......

Oh, and I know that I have links for paper piecing and tear bear instructions listed they are coming soon.

So here is your file for today sleigh.ai


Have a blessed Thanksging!
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chickie! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    I'm still "figuring out" inkscape... the new version should be out now... I need to download it. I'm finally getting used to drawing in it with my bamboo. I still like using photoshop better because I've been using it for so long. I'm find myself transfering files through my "virtual printer" between Funtime, Inkscape, and Photoshop quite often. I'm sure there is an easier way to do it. I just haven't figured it all out yet. Not enough hours in the day. :)

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry