Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I have been busy making cards

So I have been up to making cards for Christmas with my daughter Maranda. We are having a great time. So I haven't had a great deal of time to make cutting files. I have been making each card design into sets (making more than one). I have three almost completely done. I have to put the greating on one of them and then I will show it to you. But theses are two that I have done. I just wish I would have remembered to iron the ribbon on the one, UGG!! But I am sure the receiver will still enjoy it.

Also if you like Christain Radio and don't have a station in your area if you scroll down and to the right there is a link that will take you to one that is in my area and you can listen on-line. They play all the conteporary as well as I believe they have a link if you would like to here some classics. Enjoy!!

So here they are and I hope you have a very blessed day!!









May you all have a blessed day!!
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry