Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is everyone ready for Christmas

 have been really busy gettting the last minute things. I am sure you have too. Just ended another class and they all passed well. Makes a teacher feel pretty good when you see your class get it. Drivers Ed today isn't what it was for many of us that are putting our teens through it. The final it's self is 86 questions.

On another note I have been playing around with making a new blog background and it is stressing me out a bit. I am not that techy, so it takes a lot of hit and miss. I won't however use this blog to do it. I made a practice blog....lol.....

I did however stumble my way through making a svg file out of the train and sent it off to one of my followers. I hope it worked. Please if I ever make one that does not work let me know and I will redo it.

Here is a nativity.ai



Have a blessed day!
Sherry





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa post on Dec. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Dec [LA 03:54pm, NY 06:54pm, UK 11:54pm] - 17 Dec [OZ 10:54am]).

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry