Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oh what fun this Morning!!

Okay so I have to keep telling myself that I will learn this code thing....but oh my word!! I had the header all done and hit the wrong key and POOF! gone. Can we just scream......I know you all know what I mean....lol.....so I just have to laugh it off and start again later when I have time. For those wondering I have been working on making my own templete for my blog. The one that I have up now was made by someone else and she is not going to be hosting them after the first so I decided I would give it a try myself.

Any way enough of the rambling. Here is another one that I think would be great for cards. Let me know that you got one. I see they are being down loaded but I would love to here from you too. Even see how they are being used. ;)

Get it here buck and doe.ai


May you all have a blessed day!
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Dec [LA 02:59pm, NY 05:59pm, UK 10:59pm] - 18 Dec [OZ 09:59am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Dec. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry