Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Big thanks to my husband!!

Yeah!! for Kenn. I was showing him what I had done to my blog, and he figured out what I had done wrong. Thank goodness for the second pair of eyes.  So now I can give a cutting file with that off my mind. How do you like it? I had some fun making it, I might start making templetes on a second blog. We will have to see ;)

So how did your Christams go? Mine went well, saw family we don't get to hang with on a regular basis. Everyone loved my cards.Of course that there can just about make a crafters day, right ladies.....lol.... I do have one or two to show you, I will try and get that done tomorrow.

Here is a bowl of hot soup for you to stay warm with. ;)

Get it here bowl of soup.ai


Have a blessed day!
Sherry


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) Theme post on Dec. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 31 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry