Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Here is another for Valentines......Scal, Pazzles, Wishblade, KNK.......

Remember if you need another file type let me know I will make it for you. I use a Pazzles so I either will make it an ai file or the wpc file type. But I know with in my programming I can make more types as well as I have down loaded Scal and have made successful files for scal. Oh, I could even break the file apart and make it a jpeg for those doing it by hand.
I was at another blog one day and the person was giving away files for free unless you wanted another type like for the Pazzles or KNK and charged them......amazing. All mine are free at this time. I am getting ready to put together a set for sell and it will have a really cute chararter...fun, can't wait. It will hopefully be done in time for spring! Just not enough hours...;)

Here is cupid.ai
May you all have a blessed day!
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today (look for timestamp: [11 Feb 01:07pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry