Saturday, February 6, 2010

Made a bed cutting file.

No reason just because...lol.. I know it isn't a Valentine file, but thought that someone might like this cute little bed. Work week went well. Hours are increasing so that is a great thing as far as the pay check, but not as far as being able to create all the time. I know I whine about it alot... but hey if you were at one time able to make a new layout everyday of the week and then not hardly one in a month, well you would whine too....lol... I know all things in seasons. I say with a smile. Any way here you go. Have a great super bowl...hey I better make a file for that...........
Here is bed.ai
Have a great night!
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Feb. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [07 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry