Saturday, March 28, 2009

I have started seling my Tear Bears on Ebay again...


I am once again offering my scrap pieces on Ebay...I am under the seller id.. bargainonellc.......so if you are ever interested in checking them out there and bidding stop by....

I have also opened a store on Etsy, but it doesn't seem to move as well. Maybe it's the catagory or maybe my art isn't liked as well by the buyers...lol...who knows. I do know that I love to create the bears and make unique paper piecing characters.

One of these days I will figure out how to put up files and share my creations.

Curves is still going great, all three of us are seeing results. We are stronger, loosing inches. I wish I had started years ago...lol....

Oh, some other great news is that I may get to open my very own scrap store, all smiles here. It has been a dream to have a store for years. My husband is thinking of opening an appliance store again and there is part of the store that would hold a scrap store as well. So we would share this building. but it is still up in the air for now.

Any how I hope all that read this have a great and blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry