Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Monday......


Yes, it's Monday and we have a whole new week a head of us. So that is something to smile about!!

Last night we had a special dinner for my third child. We gave her a ring that symbolizes purity and promise to keep herself pure until she is married. My other two have one as well and it is such a blessing to watch them grow and choose to keep themselves apart.

I did also happen to get more of my tear bears made. This one I am sharing today has curlers in her hair. I sell them on Ebay under bargainonellc and on Etsy as bearycrafty. So if you are interested in a bear you can get them there. They are really great fun to make, and after a full week it is so nice to sit down and create them.

Have a blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry