Monday, March 2, 2009


Okay I finally have my new chick done. I think it turned out really cute. She measures 4 x 7 and comes with two peek-a-boo's. I will also be making a boy one as well as a mother with her chicks. So there will be a little family. YOu can see the whole set in my store at Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5372012

Well it is Monday, and MIL have decided that it is the hardest day at Curves. I am signed up for the new Curves Smart program and it keeps sending me back to beginner because of attendance?? We signed up for three days a week and that is what I have been going?? Have to talk to the owner.

The Curves Smart program gives you that push that we all need. It also keeps track of your progress. I would recommend it for anyone.

Well work is getting busier. I am liking that! Seems the students don't like to drive in the winter. I would strongly suggest to anyone to have your son or daughter learn in the winter with an Instructor sitting right next to them. Rather then leaving them to themselves after they have their license......just some food for thought.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry