Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Won Best Of Show



Just had to share where I have been for the last week. I won Best Of Show at the Fair....yeah!! I had entered a set of 6 note cards.

My daughter won First(YEAH!!) in both her Sheep Classes as well. We did really good this year. I don't have the pics from the fair yet as my camera decided to die, and my friend has the pics still. But as soon as she sends them to me I will share. I took thee with my dauhgters camera once we were home.

Life is slowing down now that the fairs are over. Work has slowed as well. So that means I will get to have fun creating again. I have plans to do more scrapping and have joined a couple of scrap sites to get my own picturs scraped.

I added a few fun things to share on my blog that I thought scrappers and card makers alike might enjoy. As well as it just puts it all right there at a click of a mouse for me. :)

Oh, ya I might get to go on a scrap get away as well, I hope it works out that I can go. It will be at the end of Oct.

Hope you all have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty. I love how you arrange each detail. Nice! Nice!

    Cool craft.

    By the way, you may want to check out cool paper creations at http://www.christinascrafts.com.au/. Enjoy!^ ^~

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry