Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sunshine Tear Bear Embellishment listed on Ebay


I have been telling you that I have bears just waiting to get listed. Well I finally got it done, well at least one of them....lol... She is so sweet and I have her captured using a piece of MME Laundry Line,she would go so perfect with this paper.

She could also be used for some of the Orange and other friut layout's.

I hand sew all my dresses and add detail.

Well I am really happy that I will have more time again to do my scrapping, now that summer is over. I have all these idea's and just can't wait to get them on paper...lol.. I have one more fair that will be this week. I will also be entering one of my cards in the fair, so wish me luck!!

Have a blessed day! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry