Friday, September 11, 2009

Needing Help Please....




Okay the skinny is that I was wondering if there are any of you out there that might help me out. I have fianlly talked my boss into redecorating the school room and office( Driver's Ed.) Any how in the process I had made these three signs that I plan on laminating and hanging around the class room. But I want to surprise my boss with all of them at the same time. But I am limited on time.

So my question is can any of you help by making me a sign and sending it to me?? I will do the laminating and putting in the eyelet to hold them.

Here is what I did... I took the back layer of 12 x 12 cardstock (textured) and just used my corner rounder on it. Then trimed off a 1/4 in on the next 12 x 12 and layered it. Then I made my flagger, light ahead and so on.....

I will be needing only one of each. I need them to be in the same sizing that I made. 12 x 12. Colors need to be as true as possible. I would like them to be textured as well, but beggers can't be choosers I know....lol.....

Advanced warning Bicycles
stop ahead
yield
pedestrian crossing
cross road
winding road
hill
wrong way----------being done Thank You!!!
do not enter--------being done Thank You!!
no right turn
speed limit 55------being done Thank You!!!
no u turn
hospital------being done Thank You!!
school
do not pass
stop-----this one is being done Thank You!!

Here is a site to look at to see these signs, http://www.trafficsign.us/index.html

If you will help me out, just leave me a comment or contact me through e-mail, telling me which sign you would like to make. If you go to my information page you can e-mail me from there.

Have a blessed day.....Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry