Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Here is a label cutting file for you

Sorry to have been out of the loop for a few days. I have been busy with life. Having fun connecting with family,church family and old school friends on facebook. I think it can be a bit addicting at first but I am sure it will wear off.  I have done some scrapping for my classroom, so it hasn't all been unproductive. Just don't think many of you would be interested in signs for your files...am I right?  I made several more and they are being laminated.

I am still working on the layout with my tree's. I have a few more drawings that I hope to put out soon. Some of you may already have some labels, but I love to collect all kinds and use them for card, photo mats, back drops for a layout. So these are some that I found and made into my own cutting file. I love funtime software for this very reason.

Here it is labels.ai


Have a blessed day!
Sherry



4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [20 Jan 03:56am GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jan. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry these are SUPER!! You keep them coming, they are great. :)

    ((HUGS))
    Tammie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comment Tammie... I will have more in the future....maybe just not every day as I was doing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry