Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Here is a pattern for you to make some "Sweet" creations.

I have had this one made for some time but just thought I would share it now. Havn't had lots of time as of late to get more patterns done.
Facebook has been fun and kinda challenging. Finding out about family and friends can be a bit emoitionally hard. But I will survive, always have.....lol...Well enough of that.
No one has shown me what they have created. I would love to see. Also remember if you need another file type leave your e-mail. ;)

Here is cupcake.ai


May you all have a blessed day!
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) Theme post on Jan. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry