Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Daughter added me to Facebook

Not sure about being added to facebbok. For me, it just another thing that I will feel that I have to do. My schedule is really pretty busy now. And if it is just another place to blog, well I like this place just well enough....lol..

It was really great to get back to work. I didn't get all I wanted to get done over the holiday, but hey do we ever?? I did however get some more files done. I am really trying to figure out how to get the ones that I created by drawing into my Pazzles software. What I mean is I know that I can scan it in, but when I trace around the pieces they don't come our very nice? I know I am doing something wrong, but what??

Here is one that you can use for Valentines. or some one you love.

Please leave a comment when you take a file. I like to hear how they are working out for you.
Here it is key to my heart.ai


Hope you all have a blessed day!!
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jan [LA 03:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 06 Jan [OZ 10:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jan. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry