Sunday, January 11, 2009

Getting Started..................


Well I wanted to kick off my new store on Etsy. www.bearycrafty.etsy.com So I decided to set this blog up to let ya all know about my work.
I will be specializing in Designer Scrapbook Kits. They will be limited as well. So you will have to grab them while you can. I will put up two to three new ones every month. Look for the first to come on or about the 27th of Jan.
I will also be adding Paper Piecings and Tear Bear Art in my store, for the do it yourself person. And I will also have completed pages for those of you who do not have the time to do any of it yourself, but love the art of scrapbooking.
I will be posting Scrap tips and free files for your cutting machines here on my blog. Please give me some time to get set up :) I use a Pazzles so it will either be a pazzles file or an ai file. But that is to come as soon as I get it all figured out....lol....
Remember to check out my store on Etsy
Thanks for reading and many blessings Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry