Saturday, January 17, 2009

What a week.


Missed a couple of days posting here. My week was full. I am sure I am dealing with what a lot of us deal with. Juggling life, work and our art. For me, I just can't seem to find all the time that I need to create all the pages and paper piecings that I think up. I mean everywhere you look you see idea's. What is a girl to do????...lol....

I hope to take this Sunday after chuch and design a new set of pages and get my kits going. I have several people in my home town area wanting to get my kits. So tomorrow will be the day to get that done!!

I have this new job as Drivers Ed. Instructor and I tell you, what a fun job!! I love it. It can be challenging once in a while when you get a student who hasn't been practicing.....OH MY, you can just imagine...scarey....lol....Sad thing I had to give a fail to a student today. It was my first. You just don't like days like that as a teacher. Well at least I don't. I did encourage her few, but strong points and sent you out with several pointers.

I will post my new creation tomorrow if completed. Oh, I almost forgot I wanted to post up this Pazzles that I have in my Etsy shop for sale. It is almost new. The only reason I am selling it is that I received a bigger one. So if you are interested in making your own paper piecings for scrapbooks or cards this is the cutting machine for you. You will never have to buy a cartridge!! Be sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry