Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A new Valentine creation.



I didn't plan on this Valentine gift. What I mean is I had a plan to make my kit for the month and wouldn't you know it I forgot that I needed something for my daughters to take to their 4-H auction. So I went to the store and came up with this. I also made one for a boy. They turned out so cute that I decided to make more of them and sell them in my Etsy store.

This is actually quite a nice size too. 4.5 x 11 x 3 and the candy is store bought wrapped and left that way. They are all in the shape of a heart, about the size of a fifty cent piece, and at least a half inch thick. There is creamy milk chocolate, crispies filled and peanutbutter filled. I tried the candies they are good ;) I knwo what about my watching it. Well I couldn't sell it if it had icky candy now could I. :)

Oh, and while I was at the store looking to make this I came up with another cute inexpensive gift. I will sharing it in the next couple of days.

Curves is going well for my MIL and I. We are both very pleased. As for me I am watching my carb intake as well. Bread is the downfall for me.....especially fresh, hot and covered in butter....lol....but I will not have it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry