Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another new creation.


Here is a great bear that I just created. I just love making new creatures. Now all I have to do is figure out how to draw them using my Pazzles....lol...I still draw out just about everything by hand. I need to get them into my Pazzles program so I don't have to do all the cutting. Any how I made another unique gift today. Here it is. It is a gift card holder, for giving those gift cards.

I have also been doing my Curves still, and it is going great. A friend of mine brought me over that new Acai berry juice. Forgot the name of the product. Any ways it seems to be taking the pain from my joints. I tell you I was very sceptical, so I told him let me see what I think at the end of the bottle. I will keep you updated.

Have a blessed day!! Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherry!

    Your blog is really COOL!

    Lots of HUGS and
    SPD Always!
    Tammie :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry