Monday, January 12, 2009

Started Curves today


Well today was the start of my new exercise program with my MIL. We signed up for the next year and are going 3 times a week. I hope to encourage readers to get out there and make your life better.


Both of us set goals to eat healthier and exercise. I will up date once a month to let you all know of our success. Wish us luck ;)


As to the scrapping aspect of my blog, well I have goals set and an order as to exicute them in. So things are coming. I tried with failure to get a slide show on. I will try again today and see what I am doing wrong. Wish my luck on that. If you have idea's let me know please.


I am also looking for the instruction on how to put up a file. I want a reader to be able to click on the file and down load it. Does any one know the trick? I will be offering paper piecings for cutting machines.


Well off to work for me. Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry