Friday, February 13, 2009


It has really been a busy week for me!! I am having to adjust to working and being mom still as well as having the time to srap. I just need to have a 36 hour day, how about you...lol...then I could accomplish all the things I think of.

Good news!! MIL has lost 15 ppunds, YEAH MOM!!! I just told her this morning that I was keeping track of our results on my blog. It will be fun to show before and after pics onw day soon hopefully..;)

I did how ever create this new frog?? turtle?? What do you think it looks like? Please post a message and give your opinion. I need a scrap saying for a turtle if I decide to go with that, so idea's for a title would be great too.

Hope all have had a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry