Friday, February 20, 2009


TGIF!! I am glad of that, but I missed two days at Curves this week. Missing the days makes me feel guilty. MIL hasn't been either, so I am sure she is going to feel it on Monday.

This is a card that is available on my Etsy site. I have it listed here somewhere.

I haven't been able to do much in the creative department of my life. I have some idea's. I plan on making a new Easter chick. I am going to compile all of my designs one of these days and offer them on a c-d for the do it yourself person. Or maybe better yet I will put them on my blog as a freebie. Like those who offer the freebie Friday's. That's an idea.....have to think on that one.

How does one add the files to your blog?? I would really appreciate if someone would let me know. ;)

Hope well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry