Wednesday, February 18, 2009


Well we are off on another week!! Actually we are half way through this one. Boy time is just sailing us buy. That is why I have decided not to sell so many of my premade pages, I need to focus on my own scrap books. But I still love sharing my idea's and so I make paper piecings that I am using as well as make up embellishment kits. One thing about my my stuff you won't find it any where else. Oh, I will on the occassion offer a premade page. Or I will assemble a kit, but it will cost extra. ;)

I have finally decided that my so called frog is really a turtle so I had to go back to the drawing board and I made this new frog. I have an older one I made last year in my store, but I think I like this one better. What do you think?

MIL and I have been absent to curves for two days now. I can't stand it I feel like I am being cheated out of something...lol...but the kids all had appointments and they were in the my time slot for my work out. Oh, well I will have to work extra hard tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry