Friday, June 19, 2009

I have the beach layout complete






I haven't added my pictures yet but I have a layout completed for myself...yeah!! I have years to do.....lol.... I have usd the same style bears that I offer for sale on Ebay. You are more than welcome to scraplift for personal use only.

A title has not been added, as I feel that not all pages require a title...simply put!! ;)

Jolee's were added to add that fun small stuff. Sometimes buying that small stuff is just better than making it. (smiles) The big beach ball on the left page that is tucked away is the journaling tag. It has small cherries scattered on it.

Hope you enjoy the layout.

Have a blessed night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I AM IN LOVEWITH YOUR TEAR BEARS! How cute are these?? WOWZERS! I really and truly love them. I have always loved tear bears and have never made one. I also wanted to tell you thank you for becoming a follower of my blog. We also have a challenge blog which is www.inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.com Hope to see you join us over there soon. Do you sell these little cuties individually BTW? Thanks so much. Nicole (Inky's Mama)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry