Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pug and Tortoise napping in the morning sunshine



I know this isn't scrapping, but it is a memory to be scraped. I just had to show you these two members of our family sharing this strip of sunshine coming in the bay window of the dining room. Sometime's though they fight over the spot....lol....the pug 9 (Pinky) barks at Flash (tortoise's name) as they fight for this strip.

Well I have been very busy with my custom order and have it almost done. I haven't been able to list reg. on Ebay but will soon. I think it is already slowing there for the summer, or maybe my recent bears are not of interest.....lol......who knows I just love making them.

Hope you all have a blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, also a stay at home mom, for 19 years now, 3 teenagers.....now the only one that needs me is my precious pug "The Bobo Lovey", was looking for pug stamps and google sent me to your sight for some reason, I JUST LOVE the pic of Pinky and Flash, it warmed my heart this morning, will be spending more time here in the future! Happy Scrapping!
    Suzanne D in Gorgeous Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure where to find a Pug stamp?? Thank you for your comment. I could make you a pug paper piecing if you would like ;) Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry