Monday, June 15, 2009

Orange tankini with polka dots with a personal page idea







Okay, this little one will be out tonight and you could do one of those citrus layouts with her. Or I have given you an idea for personal use with my layout that is in progress. Nothing is glued or sewn yet so I can still play with it's arrangement, and add other goodies. I do like how it has lot's of movement to it. Also the big beach ball on the left is a pull out that will serve a journaling spot.

One of my goals when I create a page is to make sure that there is still some of that beautiful paper showing after I place my pictures. I often see great designer pages that look wonderful, but then I visually place pictures and all the beautiful papers are all covered up. So that is why my layouts are created the way they are. I also want to keep the eye's moving.

Hope you all have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry