Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Scrapbooking and Paper Piecing




Not a lot going on today, just the same ole hum drum of daily living. I am thinking about changing what I sell on ebay. My mind has been swimming with idea's as how to better utilize my blog with my creations. Here in the future I think I am going to be selling designer page kits and my bears as well as some of my own creations with textured cardstock.

Designer page kit's will have all the pieces cut for you and all you have to do is assemble it. These are great for taking to crops, or those who just don't have a lot of time, or love the thought of scrapbooing but just don't know where to begin. They will also make great gifts.

I will provide a picture to the buyer. Because not every person wants tear bears as cute as they can be, my page kits will not have the bears they will be an additional item that one could buy. As I did a survey with my friends at church and family, and they love my pages they just are not into the bears. So look to the future for these kits. And they won't be but maybe one a week as I am a very busy mom...lol.... :)

I am also going to start adding more of my paper pieicngs, so be on the look out for them. These above are a couple that I designed.

Have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Chrissy they were fun to make. When I have time I love to create new characters.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry