Saturday, October 3, 2009

Free Designer Scrapbook Sketch Template


Click on picture to see larger

Okay this was challenging for me.......lol... I was wanting to make a Designer Scrapbook Sketch for my followers.  This is my very first one ever. I will be using bears in my sketches as I love to make and sell my Tear Bears, but a person could use just about any paper piecing. You could add elements or take away, change paper colors if you would like too.Just hope to spark your paper piecing projects.

There are many paper piecings out there, I have a few of my favs listed to the right. If interested in a bear let me know I do custom orders.

Let me know what you think and if you use it send it to me and I will post it. I will eventually be having challenges.

Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry