Sunday, October 25, 2009

My first cutting Pazzles ai file and it's Free "Layered Nested Flower"

I am going to be attempting some cutting files.... Wish me luck as I am not very techy. I usually just figure things out by hit and miss.........I know I am not the only one out there. ;)

I have this wonderful Pazzles and thought I would sit down and see if I could come up with some files. I have to scan in some of them still but here is one that I did today.


You can get it here layered flower.ai

Leave me a note that you got it please.

Have a Blessed Day!!




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Flowers post on Nov. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if it would be possible for you to offer your files as SVG as well. I'm going to attempt to download this file and see if I can't convert it using inkscape. It's an awesome flower!!! Wish me luck...oh, BTW..it's the 1st time I have visited your blog!!! Hisses, Rockin Robin

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry