Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin file for you


Get it here pumpkin.ai

Just having my coffee this morning and thought I would share another free file.  I love differnt types of pumpkins. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It comes without the expectations of Christmas with good food and family around.

Remember if you need it in another format leave me a message and I will get one to you. ;)

Now as to the moving... we are still waiting to get into the house. The people who were renting the house are taking a while to move out. UGG!! and we gave notice on this house, so I am feeling a bit stressed as to getting moved, as well as excited to pick paints and color my house ;)  As well as I am the one in the family that puts on the Thanksgiving Holiday Celebration. So as you could imagine I want things to be in order and look there best for the occasion.

Any ways I better get, Hope you have a blessed day!!

Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry