Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Anniversary 19 years!!!




We just celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary. I took my hubby to Outback Steak House for his present, he just loves that place.

I have several new bears up on Ebay. I just love the one's that are all wrapped up after having a bath.

Our (MIL and I) curves is still going strong. Instead of going 3 days a week I have started going 5 days a week. I need those couple extra days to really get into shape, okay maybe a different shape...lol.... Any how still loving it. They are having a half of sale right now for signing up. and if you have one in your area and have ever thought of going, YOU should! You will feel so much better. No they did not pay me to say this...lol....

Enjoy the new bears!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow...really cute! I love the bath one! Great job!
    :)Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry