Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Camping at Steamboat Rock







We had a great time camping at Steamboat Rock. We were actually on Banks Lake and were in a canyon. There was a great view of the rock out in the water. We had an eagles nest near by that we got to watch. Great time with friends from church and great food. Yes, I went to my curves this morning so I could work off those smore's...lol....

I did get to do a lot of bear tearing, so I am ready to put together some more sweet bears for you as well as that special order..yes my fingers were sore....lol....

Here is some of the fun and senery....Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Sherry, do you make scrapbook layouts of your camping photos? I love to feature scarapping artists and their camping stories on my blog, "Picture Camping..." (www.rjnbenterprises.blogspot.com). Would you be interested (of course I'd backlink to your blog)?

    Thanks for considering it,

    Jean B. in SC

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry