Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blowing KIsses



I have this new bear for you to consider out on Ebay tonight. You are seeing her here first. I have also included 7 paper piecings that are made from Bazzill cardstock. You could use them together or not.

I am also very excited to be going camping this next week-end. As well as I just received a good sized custom order for bears. I will be working on them when we are camping. Yes, you heard me right I am taking it with me....lol...I just can't sit and do nothing for two days. I have a 5th wheel with one of those outside rooms that attach and it will be just the perfect place to work. This custom order is just the perfect thing to get me pushed into my boy line of bears too. As the order has several boys in it. I just have so much fun making the dresses, that I tend to forget to make the boys. Wish me luck!

Hope you have a blessed day! I will post picks of the camping trip :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahww, how sweet is she! :) What is your ebay id? I would love to look at your listing. My beach layout is for ebay too.

    :)Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea, I have a button at the top of my page that will link you to my ebay items. But I have my husbands ebay account and it is, bargainonellc. Yes boring...lol....but we have had that account from the beginning so I leave it. Thank you for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry