Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day





Happy Mother's Day to all you dedicated mom's out there. I don't think there is a better job out there! We are having a mother's day barbeque. I like having one vs. going out to the over crowded restraunts. Will be having about 22 or so over. So it will be a lot of fun.
WOW! where does all the time go. I have need to be about one more person...lol....I have been busy with my bears. My work week (driver's ed.) has been very busy. I have to get better at my updates.
I have several new bears up on Ebay right now. I am so thankful for my customer's. I am sure some wonder what do these women do with the money they make selling these things on Ebay??? Yes, I do buy more scrapbooking but I also buy those extra's that we need, like new cushions for the lawn chairs or we wouldn't have them. So when I say I really appreciate my customer's, I mean it. :)

Oh, my daughter looked so beautiful with her young man on Prom night. Aren't they just the cutest! He is going on to college to become an RN.

Again, have a great Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry