Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Bear with layout idea on Ebay







Yeah!! I have started( this LO is still in progress) a LO all for me.....I haven't been able to scrap for myself in some time. So I am excited about it. I have the bear with three multi layered flowers listed on Ebay, for you to consider. They will be out tonight. The LO is just an idea to show you how you could use my bears. The paper used is from, daisy d's "Sweet baby Jane Collection".

I will show it again when I have it all done.

Also I have been using for some time Zig 2 way glue for little detailed items. And today when I was using it I got flustrated with the pen getting goopy at the end. Well other times I have just thrown the whole thing away and opened a new one. Yes, even full ones. Well today I thought what if I took the tip out and ran it under hot water??? Yeah! it worked. So learn from me on this you can clean the end of those two way glues.

Have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I haven't made a layout for myself in ages! Thanks for reminding me! :)

    I love the papers and your bears are sweet as always. Love the dress too!

    Thanks for the great tip with the glue pen!
    :)Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate hearing from my readers, thank you! Sherry